Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Fat Fight

I signed up for "Boot Camp" yesterday. The last 4 Saturday mornings I've traveled 1/2 an hour to get to this place, we workout outside in the hot and humidity. I don't like being there...let me rephrase that...I almost hate being there, but afterwards I'm glad I went. So yesterday I committed to go to this boot camp 2x a week. This program mixes up cardio, strength and resistance training. I'm not the guru but I've taken so many exercise programs in my life that I feel qualified to say that this is the best exercise program you can participate in. At this moment in time I'm very heavy again. My weight oppresses me. So as of tomorrow I'm going to keep track of what I eat and write everything down here in my blog. Maybe people will read this and comment...maybe it will inspire me to continue...maybe I'll be able to change my life for the better this time....maybe this will be my last good attempt...maybe.

Wish me fortitude, wish me strength, wish me health. Let me begin...Bring it on!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you on the weight loss and exercise journey, especially since I am right there with you!!

    ReplyDelete