Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I'm TRYING!!!

I've been trying to exercise for 2 months now...granted the last 2 weeks have been the hottest ever and I had some medical issues...but other than that I've been working my butt off. hmm as I write this stuff down I'm actually taking a moment to reflect...maybe for most of you what I've done may not seem like working my butt off but for me thats exactly correct. For about 2 years now I havent been doing anything that requires much of an energy output..and I've been gaining weight steadily. I started a few months ago with line dancing, then added zumba and last month I did boot camp 2x a week...I really was working at it with NO results. I spoke with a doctor on Monday and told him this...he said at my age it takes longer for the body to get back its metabolism, he said to stick with it. Have you people noticed how HOT it is outside...sticking with it is so difficult. Ok, so I've decided that next week I'm going to kick it up a notch and cut out bagels...LOL...NY Bagels!! now thats a lot to give up! I'm also going to try again with my WII sports thingy...got to get Alex to set it up for me. Now that I actually have AC, working out will not be so bad standing infront of it. I'll keep you posted! LOL (Love that pun)

No comments:

Post a Comment