Friday, June 25, 2010

Daughters First Job

Well, that was exciting...couldnt get on the website of my brand-spanking new blog! Learning all of this is easy enough but you do need a certain dedication.

Went to visit my daughter today at her new job...she's only 17 and this is her first experience with the real world. Last week she brought home her 1st pay check...after working about 20 some odd hours she brought a whopping $65 home. Good for her really, but I wanted to make a point so I mentioned to her that I pay $65 for her tutor for 1 hour. Hmmmm staying in school?

So I went to visit this grease pit...can I say...KFC? I just have to walk by that place and I break out. I want to show my support for my daughter so I purchase (from her, she's the cashier) a little meal with a little dessert and small drink...$9. (cough)I took it to go. "bye sweetie, see you at home". Get home, taste it...ewww. What we do for love.

No comments:

Post a Comment