Saturday, June 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Son!

Today is my son's birthday, he's 15. Yeah 15 can you believe it? I'm sure you've felt that way too at some point. One day they're handing you a pink little screaming bundle of happiness and the next day he's a rugged 6' bundle of screaming hormones. He's awesome though, smart, handsome, loving...to think some young chick will scoop him up and become the center of his world someday. Is he going to remember that I exist? I'm going to write about my divorce someday, how I felt it affected my 2 children. I'm not sure I can express in mere words the depth of emotion I swam through. My daughter recently wrote a paper for her final exam in English, she got a 100. It was incredible, all about what she had to go through....
Hmmm, let me find it and post it. But my son, I don't think it really bothered him, he was only 3, but he's hasn't expressed his feelings to me about it yet. He tells me he's happy. Good. All I want is for him to be happy.

Quilting Tip of the Day: When I prepare my binding for a project but don't have time to actually get to it. I use an empty cardboard toilet-paper roll and wrap binding around it. This way no wrinkles from folding form.

No comments:

Post a Comment