Sunday, November 7, 2010

Started the Valances!

Last night I kept dreaming about my valances that I haven't quite figured out yet. Someone here had sent me a picture of the cutest pinwheel valances, set on point. So this morning I got up early, made meatballs (grin), and continued on my pinwheels. I cut my focus fabrics to 6" squares, today I dug up some white on white and cut those into 6" squares and then sewed all the pinwheels together. I have to cut setting triangles...not sure how big to make them...but it'll come to me. Hmmm..does anyone know how to figure that out? I still need to purchase some soft butter yellow for the outer border, and get some backing material....but all-in-all I'm happy with my progress. Tomorrow I go back to work full time, I think I'm up to it...so not sure when I'll get back to these valances.

No comments:

Post a Comment